Friday 25 March 2011

New pages!

I have posted THREE (That's right, THREE) new pages under 'Neighborhood Information' and you guys have no idea how much I would appreciate it if you could check them out and maybe leave a comment (Here if it isn't allowed there), even if it says 'Your blog sucks I hate it!' because I know that I have been extremely passive lately (Or always, actually) and I promise to fix it!

Anyway, the three pages are Family Trees, a Resident Database (Which I might link profiles to if I will live for another 200 years :P) and a post about aging in VT. I'm hoping it will be some way of getting to know the characters and neighborhood or whatever.

Also, the neighborhood is almost complete. All the sims are created and plenty of them are moved into their houses. I have 12 days until Spring Break and I am so looking forward to finishing VT and am very proud of myself for being this close and not giving up throughout the whole thing (Seriously, I think I've been on this for a year or something. I'm just so freaking slow :P)

One more thing, sorry if this post doesn't make any sense but it's 1 AM and I want to go to sleep but I'm working on the Education page and promise to post it tomorrow!

(I'm not good with keeping it to one more thing) what do you guys think of the new banner? It's Brigitte Fournier shocked of how empty apartments are when you first rent them if you didn't recognize her. Her brother Pippin made sure to move all the furniture in before she could throw a tantrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment