Monday 6 June 2011

hiatus, sort of

So, remember this post? I made a decision. If everything goes as planned, I won't be posting on this blog for a while. But fear not, I will be playing VT, and will be updating you guys on the doings in VT, but not here, and not in another blog. I opened a twitter account for Verre Tranquille where I will post any doings in the neighborhood, and pictures of any age ups. It's just a way for the whole thing to be a little less overwhelming for me, and when I get back to blogging, you guys will already know what is up with the characters!

The last update for a while will be posted tomorrow, the election results, since I almost have it ready.

1 comment:

  1. Take all the time you need. It can be very consuming to keep up with but remember it's fun.

    ReplyDelete