Saturday 28 August 2010

Just an update

To let you know I'm still here. I have unfinished education & taxes posts and I sort of finished Ville de Bénéfice (Sort of because I have some buildings that need to be built when I start collecting taxes, or else there would be no use to the taxes) and I'm working on Bâtiments Jeunes. I'll only make one post about Bâtiments Jeunes, when I'm done, and then I could start playing.

Edit: It's not so relevant but I finally decided on a computer for me to buy and it's VERY strong! I'm so excited about this! Finally I'll be able to play the Sims 3, and I'm sure my new computer would be able to handle the 300 and something sims I will have.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your updates. It always takes a while to get everything set up, but it's worth the effort! Everything is looking great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maisie, I'm looking forward to posting as well! I just set up the Bernard family (First in the play schedule) and I might even post this update before Bâtiments Jeunes is done (Which I shouldn't, but I just want to so bad!).

    Anyway, I'm glad to know this blog will at least have one reader :)

    ReplyDelete